Fur-Trimmed Cowl-free knitting pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate Yarn Weight: #4
• 26 1/2″ circumference x 8″ high
• 1, 100 g (118 yd) skein Prism Yarns Merino 12 (100% wool) color Aegean (A)
• 1, 56 g (45 yd) skein Prism Yarns Plume (100% nylon) color Mojave (B)
• Size 11 US (8 mm) 20″ circular needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• 1 ring stitch marker, yarn needle GAUGE
• Gauge is not critical to this project.
TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.
With B, CO 70 sts. Knit 2 rows. Being careful not to twist, join to knit in the round. PM to indicate beg of rnd. Cont with B, work 3 rnds Garter st in the round (purl 1 rnd, knit 1 rnd, purl 1 rnd). Body
Change to A and work pattern as foil:
[Knit 4 rnds, purl 4 rnds] twice.
Knit 3 rnds.
Next rnd: Knit and dec 4 sts evenly spaced around [66 sts].
Purl 4 rnds, knit 3 rnds.
Next rnd: Knit and dec 4 sts evenly spaced around [62 sts].
Purl 4 rnds.
Next rnd: Knit and dec 4 sts evenly spaced around [58 sts].
Knit 4 rnds.
Change to B and work Garter st in the round for 5 rnds ([purl 1 rnd, knit 1 rnd] twice; purl 1 rnd). BO as foil: *ssk, slip st back to LH ndl; rep from * around. Fasten off. Weave in all ends.
Designed by Laura Bryant .
See also another patterns for knitted infinity scarf